The Green BalmMOA
THE CHAMPION OF MULTI-TASKERS
MOA's original and award-winning The Green Balm is a 100% natural, organic, multi-purpose healing beauty balm - and some might say, a bit of a miracle!
This cult product is crammed with MOA’s hero herb yarrow, used for centuries to heal and repair. Perfect for soothing eczema, nappy rash and dry, irritated skin. Keep a pot handy for any little crisis.
It's not exactly the best kept secret that The Green Balm also makes a superb cleansing balm with antibacterial tea tree and yarrow, and moisturising coconut and soy bean oil to dissolve make up and leave skin super soft.
The whole family can use The Green Balm even on super sensitive skin. A vital part of any first-aid kit, it's ideal for taking on holiday or camping especially when space is precious.Magic ingredients:
According to Greek mythology the infamous warrior Achilles used the healing powers of yarrow to heal the wounds of his injured soldiers, which is where it gets its Latin name Achillea.
Tea Tree This powerful plant has been revered among Native Australians for centuries. Its antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties are second to none. Tea tree oil zaps bacteria and enables the skin to repair.
The Green Balm is a committed multi-tasker:
- Use as a luxurious hot cloth cleansing balm and remove even waterproof eye make up… try the Daily Cleansing Ritual for a full size The Green Balm plus a soft hemp cloth.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot.
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene*. *occurs naturally in tea tree oil.