KeepCup Brew BlackKeepCup
For the purist, seekers of clarity.
KeepCup, makers of the World's first barista standard reusable cup, now bring you glass. Made from tempered soda lime glass, KeepCup Brew is designed for a premium beverage experience and has excellent thermal properties. Take the café experience with you at home, to work or on the move.
- Available in both 8oz and 12oz, matching internal sizes of disposable cups.
- Durable, fully tempered soda lime glass – not unbreakable, but surprisingly durable.
- Polypropylene lid and plug are 100% recyclable.
- Silicone band for safe holding*
- Dishwasher safe on the top shelf.
- With lid off, cup can be heated to 100 degrees.
- Replacement parts available from http://nz.keepcup.com/accessories-and-parts.html/
In terms of environmental impact and carbon footprint, KeepCup Brew has been estimated to have a breakeven with disposable cups as low as 15 uses, including manufacturing and washing, compared to a disposable cup.
*Silicone isn't broadly accepted in household recycling systems, but it can be recycled commercially. If you can't find anywhere to recycle your band locally when it reaches the end of its life, please feel free to send it to Black Robin and we'll be able to recycle it on your behalf.